Consumer: ( or “you”) the natural person whose action is not within the course of a profession or business and who enters into an distance contract with a trader, that is The Manda
The Manda: The Manda (KVK-nr:77888960
) website (“the Site,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The Manda provides this site as a service to its customers.
Website: the set of webpages, software, services and such connected to the domain name omybag.nl and/or omybagamsterdan.com and the subdomains and all via the website of The Manda accessible services.
Webshop: The webshop of The Manda on the Website.
Product(s) : The goods that The Manda sells and supplies.
(General) Terms and Conditions : These terms and conditions.
SECTION 1 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”).
SECTION 2 - OUR PRODUCTS
- An Agreement will be concluded by the consumer and The Manda exclusively by means of The Manda’s acceptance of an Order (the offer) from the consumer that has been placed on or via the Website by (1) selecting a product; (2) filled in his/her address details and, if the delivery address is not the same as the invoice address, the delivery address desired; (3) the consumer has checked the order; (4) the consumer has made a payment. (4) The Manda will send the consumer a confirmation, by email, as soon as possible after the order has been placed.
- The Manda reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from The Manda , for any reason whatsoever. The Manda reserves the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification. In the event that an item lists an incorrect price, either due to typographical or other error, The Manda shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If payment has already been made or if your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, The Manda shall credit your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- The Manda will keep the agreement on file and retain it for a certain term (having a minimum of seven years). The consumer may also request a copy of the agreement from The Manda – as long as The Manda has it on file – by contacting The Manda via email@example.com.
- We try to showcase our products as much as possible in accordance with reality. However, an exact reproduction is not always possible. Actual colors may therefore differ slightly from the images on the website and dimensions may be distorted. Actual dimensions are shown in the product specifications. Minor deviations from the included specifications are however possible and cannot be considered as non-conforming delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can always exercise the right to return a product.
SECTION 3 - PRICE & PAYMENT
- Our product collection may change at any time. We cannot guarantee that a certain product will remain available at all times. Would you like to purchase a model or color that is no longer in stock? Send us an e-mail and we will check if the product can be re-ordered.
SECTION 4 - CANCEL ORDER
- The prices indicated on the Website are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and are exclusive of shipping costs and taxes/duties. The return shipping costs will be paid by the consumer. The total purchase price due will be indicated when the order is placed and when the agreement is confirmed.
- If you are in possession of a valid discount code, you can enter the code in the provided box at the checkout. The discount applies to the Product(s) and not the delivery charge. The Manda reserves the right to correct the mentioned prices on the Website, Webshop, and/or in the confirmation mail, in case of errors (including printing and typing errors) or the correction of omissions.
- The Manda will be entitled to adjust the prices indicated on the Website from time to time without any notice being required. The prices indicated at the time at which the order is placed will be deemed to be the prices that form part of the agreement.
We accept the following payment methods: iDeal, Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards, Sofort Banking, PayPal, Bancontact, and Klarna.
- For more information about the payment terms with Klarna, please see Klarna's Terms & Conditions.
- If you change your mind, you can cancel your order if the product has not yet been shipped. Please contact us within 24 hours via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the products have already been shipped, you can no longer cancel your order. In that case, you can make use of the right to return.
SECTION 5 - DELIVERY
If the order has been canceled correctly and on time, you will receive a confirmation email from us. The amounts already paid by you will be refunded, including shipping and return costs. Return costs will be paid by you, the consumer. We will deduct the return costs from the total price.
SECTION 6 - FAULT, DAMAGES AND OR COMPLAINTS
- Shipment will be made using a carrier designated by The Manda.
- After your order has been concluded The Manda will send the products as quickly as possible, and in any event within 30 days, to the address indicated by you, provided that The Manda has received the full purchase price.
- The Manda will make delivery in accordance with agreed delivery dates to every extent possible; however, the consumer acknowledges that The Manda is dependent on work or services to be provided by third parties, and can therefore not guarantee delivery on the exact date.
- The consumer will pay the taxes & duties in addition to the purchase price of the goods.
- The risk with respect to any damage to or loss of the products will be transferred to the consumer from the time at which the products are delivered.
- If you have received any faulty or damaged product, please notify us immediately
- If the fault is due to us, you may return the product within 30 days after you notified us. In this case, the return costs will be for our account.
- You then have the choice between a refund or exchange of the product. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the same product is in stock. If the product is no longer in stock you may choose another product of the same value, or choose a refund.
SECTION 7 - RIGHT TO RETURN
- The consumer is entitled to return the product that has been delivered, within a term of 30 days after the product has been received, without stating his/her reason for doing so. You are entitled of a refund.
- If you, the consumer, want to return the product(s) please contact our customer service by email at email@example.com. We will create a return label to use on the parcel. Return costs will be paid by you, the consumer. We will deduct the return costs from the total price.
- Product(s) are eligible for return if it's within 30 days after delivery, the product(s) have been bought on this website and the product(s) have not been used, are undamaged, and (insofar as possible) are in the original and undamaged packaging.
- We will pay back the purchase price including shipping costs in case of returning the entire order and choosing a refund. If you are only returning a selection of product(s) of your order, then we will refund those items excluding shipping costs.
SECTION 8 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our designs, logos, texts, photographs, and other intellectual creations are protected by intellectual property rights that belong to us, our suppliers, or the owner. It is not allowed to use our intellectual property without prior written permission.
SECTION 9 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.
SECTION 10 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 11 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org